Exhibit Space Details
Thank you for your interest in vendor space at Sixty Six Games Expo 2020. Please download and fill out the vendor application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org after reading the rules and regulations. Below you will find the details on the space along with necessary information. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The expo will run January 18th & 19th from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Grossinger Motor Arena in Bloomington, IL and will feature vendors, artists, indie developers, esports tournament, special guest speakers, cosplay contest, panel, and clinics. Available spaces are 10×10 & 5×7.
Each space includes 1 standard banquet table that measures 8ft by 30”. Vendors are encouraged to bring their own tables or racks to fill their area, extra tables are available to rent for $25 per table. 10×10 spaces are $150 per day or $250 for both days. 5×7 spaces are $100 per day or $150 for both days. Electricity will be available at the booths upon request. The following is pertinent information that you will need as a vendor at Sixty Six Games Expo:
- DEALER SET-UP – Check in/set-up is available Friday 6:00pm – 9:00pm and Saturday 7:00am – 10:00am and Sunday 7:00am – 10:00am. Set up shall remain until 6:00 pm, unless prior approval. All vendors must be in place at their tables on Saturday by 10:00 am, although finalizing setup can be until 10:30 am. Any vendor who is not in the Venue by 9:00 am shall be determined to be a no show and the table(s) shall be offered to other individuals without refund.
- INSURANCE – Vendors take all responsibility for any injuries or losses to them or their property while attending the show. All vendors shall hold harmless the promoters and the venue for any injury or loss.
- PAYMENT AND CONTRACT: Payment shall be made in full through Paypal. Payment is confirmation and reserves your space.
- VENDOR CANCELLATION/ REFUNDS: There will be no refunds on vendor spaces, please be sure you will be able to make it on Jan 18th & 19th before reserving a spot.
- VENDORS: A limit of two personnel admitted per vendor space with one additional helper per two tables purchased, to a maximum of 4 personnel, no matter the number of tables. All vendors must be age 18 or older or accompanied by adult. Vendors are not allowed to reserve spaces for anyone but themselves and will not be permitted to sell or trade away spaces they have reserved.
- DISPLAYS: All items MUST BE ON, IN, OR UNDER YOUR TABLES, NO ITEMS will be permitted in the aisle ways or no more than an equal spaced area such as space behind the table. No signs will be allowed to be taped or tacked to any surface within the venue. All signs must be attached to your table by easily removable adhesive tape or free standing. The Con shall provide 1 table and chairs. Any additional displays or shelving that is to be used must be floor safe or you must provide carpeting or floor safe mats to set up the display or shelving.
- SALES: All sales are between vendor and customers. Staff is not responsible for any sales related to your goods. All goods for sale must be legal for sale in the State of Illinois; any illegal goods will be required to be immediately removed from the premises. No imagery showing pornography, nudity or extreme violence will be permitted; this is a family friendly event. No Food or Drink shall be brought in or allowed to be sold.
- STAFF: Staff will be on hand to answer any questions or assist you in any matter related to the con.
- TABLE LOCATION: All table locations shall be assigned by the Con Staff prior to the opening of vendor set up. Staff will be on hand to assist you in finding your space.
- CON WEBSITE: If you have a logo you would like placed on the Con Vendor web page, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish for your Logo to appear in advertising for the expo please contact us!
- MISCONDUCT: Any behavior that is a danger to guests or other vendors, in violation of any term of this contract, or illegal based on the laws of Illinois will not be tolerated. If any behavior is witnessed to this extent, said party conducting said behavior shall be removed from the premises of the con, and no refunds shall be given.
- SALES TAX: Vendor (the undersigned) hereby agrees to pay all applicable state and local sales taxes directly to the director of revenue or other proper authority, and shall indemnify and hold harmless the promoters and organizers for payment of state and local taxes related to sales of vendor goods.